Monday, February 18, 2008

Lovesick

A True Basher doesn’t find ideal females while sitting at home.

To profoundly achieve a sort of metaphysical balance, one must venture out into the cold in order to find necessary human warmth and tenderness.It has been days without that, a fact which doesn’t merit ridicule, but one that produces the often baffling intensity of yearning. I try to avoid that at all costs, the cost being too high and way too dangerous. Shelley acknowledges the logical quandary.

Whenever I’m this contemplative and in dire need of a quick pick-me-up, Peacock is never too far away to calm jittery nerves.

Don't know how she does it, but she does, and a little Champagne never hurts causes. I enjoy the fact she isn’t shy in front of the camera, looking for every opportunity to provide a quality mug.

These times of detached introspection also call for poker night with Roxie, who always holds her cards close to vest.

We’ve often tested the nightlife with an atmosphere of adventure persisting at a feverish pace, bent on using our cognitive energies wisely for the good of mankind. I can also find unbridled solace in the Incredible Smoking Indian Chief, who imposingly posts up outside of Gilbert's, my favorite Mexican restaurant.

The menudo is outstanding, but when I'm really despondent, nervous, or otherwise mentally fatigued, I take a trip to The Counter, a place where you’re able to conveniently create a gourmet burger for the right price. With numerous ingredients to choose from, all bets are off. I just concocted this masterpiece…

It's a much better option than watching "The Notebook" alone with a tub of ice cream, thinking of what could've been, what might be, what will never be. Sadly, a yummy meal doesn’t always curb an empty feeling inside. I wasn’t well put together, so upon arriving back at headquarters I went across the street to Del’s Saloon, mostly to take the edge off with some Maker’s Mark and branch. Around round two I began chatting up this girl from Dallas named Katherine Wentworth.

I’d had my fourth glass by the time I got around to asking her name. She agreed with my theories on the need for romantic closeness and the extremes some will take to achieve optimal sensations. I told her she was smart, and she really liked that. The same conversation at Mo's Place led to a sexy camera serenade, which quickly worked in melting Rebecca's heart.

Being able to make a flower out of a typical bar napkin is a stunner to the emotionally intoxicated. Later that night, Chantel and Bernadette Bender assisted me in lifting the spirits of the minions, demonstrating once again that having fun is catchy and influences the masses.

They've been invaluable partners-in-crime on too many occasions to count, our friendships forged with the finest steel for maximum durability and performance. The many disarming charms of Jenna Wade have been doing the same lately.

Discovering fresh finesse brings about glory and a heavenly sort of euphoria, all of which is definitely bewitching. I've sincerely come to the realization that having a desirable muse not only inspires brilliance, it also provides much needed subconscious stability. When Crystal plays the piano a smile never leaves my face.She elevates my mind, the worries of the world flatly brushed aside with my aural senses going wild. In the midst of all this risky brooding, two additional partners-in-crime have been recently added to the Gallery of Horrors. Suspect #1 is Bobby, aire to the Farlow fortune, a former master gunnery sergeant and gentleman beyond reproach.Years abroad have served him well on the dance floor. Suspect #2 is Cliff. Ribald at best, courteous at worst, he's proven to be a pillar of the community aside from being a diabolical collaborator.His exploits in recent weeks are savagely marked by fearless determination and selfish selflessness. His traits are envied by many. On the flipside, I haven't managed to pin down the elusive Raj Vasher.I was told by an anonymous source that Raj got wind of some rumor, chased off like a hound after the hare. In the interim, I brought Amaury Guerrero and Holly Paige aboard as senior advisers due to their Bashing expertise and superior wisdom.
The lessons learned from love aren't usually immediate. Time and proper analysis cut beneath the surface level sentiments and reveal the reasoning behind all failures and successes. Yearning searches for an end to satisfy a void, one that's felt mentally as well as physically, like the butterflies in the gut wanting to escape. Like I once told Ronda, "You know I always get what I want." I'm going to need a suitable First Lady.

1 comment:

Amanda Lee! said...

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day to you too! I love how you talked about going out into the cold. You're in L.A. Try Milwaukee sometime!!! It's currently 21. That's probably a high temperature for this time of night this week. Oh well! Time to go out and get my drink on! =P